The Citadel of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Citadel of Lost Souls

RPG Forum based on Undertale and its Aus. (Idea from Askellie)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A beautiful day in the neighborhood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bones
Lost Soul
Bones

A beautiful day in the neighborhood  Empty
PostSubject: A beautiful day in the neighborhood    A beautiful day in the neighborhood  EmptySun 1 Oct - 5:14

It was such a nice day outside today. Well, technically, day was debatable. Time wasn't real here, so day was 'whenever the crystals happened to glow the brightest.' The swap parks are nice though, so it was a nice day. Bones was sitting on a bench on his own, listening quietly to the ambient noise around him. Being around a peaceful area helped take his mind off of... things

He was leaning back a bit, eyes closed so he could try and ignore the fleeting moments that seemed to pass in front of him when he looked somewhere too long. It didn't happen so much in the Swap district, where things were so different from his verse or his... common haunts, but he would rather not end up seeing dust at the edge of his vision every time he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Lost Soul
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day in the neighborhood    A beautiful day in the neighborhood  EmptyThu 5 Oct - 20:26

(can I?)

Finally, it was over. The forced therapy she had to go over every month was finished. Stars she hated it! Waiting at the hospital, in the psychiatry ward, with all this crazy monsters passing by.
And the worst of all was her therapist. Why, of all the monsters in the city she had to be the patient of this monster?
But it was an obligation as a Guard. A good guard had to be saine and, working sometimes in the Sin District, it could be hard to keep the head out of the water. But she was a tough girl, she didn't had to keep her head out of the water!
Any Sans would have love this thought.

She ran out of the hospital once the therapy over. She needed to burn all her energy, and not at the face of another monster. She passed near a park and decided to just run through it. So she did... and she used the benches as obstacle to jump... even if a monster was on it!
She loved a good challenge so jumping over the head of a Papyrus seem fun!

"Incomiiiiiiing!!"
Back to top Go down
Bones
Lost Soul
Bones

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day in the neighborhood    A beautiful day in the neighborhood  EmptyThu 5 Oct - 21:27

(That's fine, even if it ends up just being a quick pass!)

Bones cracked his sockets open curiously when he initially heard the warning call of Jäger, leaning his head up enough to see them charging towards him at what must have been full-speed. He curled forward instinctively, ducking his head and preparing for a suplex. That probably wasn't what was about to happen, but he figured that protecting his skull would probably work for about anything that someone would have to shout a warning for.

Wisps of magic seemed to flicker for a moment around him, although he quickly stifled that before anything real happened, instead opting to release a "NYEH!" Of surprise
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Lost Soul
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day in the neighborhood    A beautiful day in the neighborhood  EmptyFri 6 Oct - 22:49

"Ngaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!"

She jumped over the Papyrus head with enough space to fit another skeleton head.
She skid on the artificial grass and turned around to look at the Papyrus with pride, expecting admiration or excitement in the empty eyes of the skeleton.
She run on the spot, she had too much energy and was smiling of contentment. She felt so free when she was showing her strength. And it was even better when it ended in Papyrus trying to copy her.

"Not bad hun? I still have it!"
Back to top Go down
Bones
Lost Soul
Bones

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day in the neighborhood    A beautiful day in the neighborhood  EmptySat 7 Oct - 17:30

Bones felt the air shift when they jumped him, extremely glad that it hadn't been what he thought was going to happen. Once they had landed behind him and spoken he readjusted, going back to a more casual pose and sighing with relief. After collecting himself a bit he turned around to face the Undyne, smiling as well as he could.

"WOWIE! YOU JUST JUMPED ENTIRELY OVER ME WITHOUT PERMISSION. INCREDIBLE!"

He was trying more than anything to focus on what was happening now so he didn't drift anywhere. While this was not his preferred method of... dealing with his problems, something exciting was good at catching a lot of his attention. Besides, he was just faced with the fact that whoever this was just vaulted him without anything but the ground and their own muscles, and that was pretty impressive.

"DO YOU DO THIS OFTEN OR WAS THIS JUST A ONE-TIME THING FOR YOU. YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO SCARE SOMEONE BY ACCIDENTALLY BEING TERRIFYING!"
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Lost Soul
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day in the neighborhood    A beautiful day in the neighborhood  EmptySun 8 Oct - 1:27

"I wouldn't have seen the surprise on your face if I asked for permission!" She replied, like if it was obvious!

She smiled for herself, Classic Papyrus were fun most of the time. Most of them were innocent and nice bone bags, good at fighting and full of energy. Well... most of them. She couldn't help but feel a hidden reproach in his words. But she won't change, not even for a Papyrus.

"Being terrifying by accident? Ha! I'm already scary enough with my face don't you think?"
she laughed at herself.

As a Fell, she knew she didn't seem as friendly as most of her doubles. All her scars, her empty eye and her leather armor didn't help.

"I just saw an opportunity and took it, punk! What's the point in life if you don't have fun sometime and do crazy thing? I mostly did it because I could, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Bones
Lost Soul
Bones

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day in the neighborhood    A beautiful day in the neighborhood  EmptyTue 10 Oct - 10:58

Bones listened to the others words, still keeping a smile on his face as they spoke. Undynes were still cool in his opinion, and this one seemed fairly like his own, Besides some physical differences. It was nice to be able to talk to someone who wasn't one of him or a Sans, even if the conversation had been started with him getting vaulted.

"WELL, YOU'RE NOT WRONG. THAT WAS A PRETTY IMPRESSIVE JUMP THOUGH. I WONDER, IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO?"

He was grinning for real now, happy to feel more like the Vanilla Papyrus he was before everything was terrible. Hopefully they would take his challenge, and they could do something together, whether that meant a jumping competition or just a 'casual' run. Who knows, it might be a nice break for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Lost Soul
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day in the neighborhood    A beautiful day in the neighborhood  EmptyTue 10 Oct - 21:39

Her smile grew wider, showing her shark like teeths. A new flame burned in her blood red eyes. She loved a good challenge!

"Oh yeah? I had plenty of place! I bet I can even jump over your head while standing! You couldn't do half of it!

She hoped he'd take the challenge too. It would be nice to play with a Papyrus like when she was young. It helped her to forget about everything wrong in her life. To taunt him, she placed herself next to the bench and jumped around it again and again. She send him a look saying "you can't do it".
Back to top Go down
Bones
Lost Soul
Bones

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day in the neighborhood    A beautiful day in the neighborhood  EmptyThu 19 Oct - 14:24

Bones grinned, standing up and taking a few steps back so that he could at least get a proper running start. He may not have had the physical power needed to make a jump like that, but he did have magic, and happened to be quite good at utilizing his blue magic- even on himself.

He started forward, jumping once he had gotten close enough and carefully grabbing his own Soul with blue magic and lifting it over the bench. He had already gotten enough forward momentum to take himself all the way over the bench lengthwise, so luckily that wasn't a problem. After properly landing, he turned to look at that Undyne, smiling towards them yet again.

"NYEH HEH HEH! SEE? IT'S NO BIG FEAT, JUMPING SOMETHING LIKE THIS. OF COURSE SUCH GREAT PEOPLE COULD DO IT! WE'LL HAVE TO FIND SOMETHING BIGGER."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day in the neighborhood    A beautiful day in the neighborhood  Empty

Back to top Go down

A beautiful day in the neighborhood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Citadel of Lost Souls :: Swap District :: Streets-
Jump to: