The Citadel of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Citadel of Lost Souls

RPG Forum based on Undertale and its Aus. (Idea from Askellie)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fellby's introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fellby
Face in the crowd
Fellby

Fellby's introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fellby's introduction   Fellby's introduction EmptyTue 19 Sep - 18:14

*~Your Character~*

Full Name: Grillby
Nickname: Fellby
Age: Centuries old, having been on the Surface before they were pushed Underground.

Universe of Origin: Genocide-Run Underfell
Soul Trait (despite having white souls, monsters can still have a trait) : Perserverance

Attack pattern: How does your character defend itself?
Flaming attacks at the front, distracting and attention-consuming, only to play dirty with blows from behind when the opponent isn't looking. That, or he'll make sure it doesn't come down to such a fight through...methods.

Personality:

Fellby is a suave, condescending piece of work. While his speech can be smooth as silk, and persuasive as hell, he rarely uses his charisma for anything 'good'. He's selfish, focusing mainly on number one (which is himself, of course). However, he never goes back on a word, if he owes you something, he'll make sure to make it up...but that also means he expects the same in turn. Whether that monster likes it or not.

Appearance:

Brilliant purple flames, glasses, and a smirk. His clothes show something of wealth in the Sin District, with white fluff making him look like some kind of celebrity. His entire form is clothes appropriately, of course, as if his bar was some kind of well-to-do joint. The hotter his flames become, for whatever reason, the brighter they appear, though most would say they've never seen him above a light purple, never a perfect white.
Back to top Go down
Fellby
Face in the crowd
Fellby

PostSubject: Fellby's introduction   Fellby's introduction EmptyTue 19 Sep - 18:14

Backstory:

Fellby had been a soldier fighting in the ranks against the humans as his species' equivalent to a young adult, but thankfully he had survived, only to get shoved down into the Underground for what would be most of the rest of his life. While those first years were downright chaotic, he found his unlikely place in Snowdin, despite how the chill made him long for Hotland, he had a place of power there. He was relied on as the only place of relaxation in Snowdin, and became something like 'the guy who knows everyone'. If you needed anything, he was the monster to go to...if you were willing to pay the price, of course.

When that human came through and murdered his patrons and even friends left and right...he would've sworn he was next...hiding away in the back of his restaurant. But it seemed that strategy worked out for him...considering he never was found. He was the last remaining monster, save for a few perhaps...in the entire Underground. Until he miraculously found the Citadel of course.

At first he couldn't even believe what he was seeing. A place full of Sanses and Papyruses...Toriels and Undynes...and surprisingly, even some of himself as well, though 'he' was few and far between, it appeared. After getting what information he needed from the council...he knew just what this place needed. After all, he's done this before, it'd be simple to do it again. The Sin District attracted him like flies are attracted to rotten flesh. He set up his bar, The Slow Burn. Here, Sanses or anyone that was stuck in these dumps could come for a night to feel classy. With alcohol, drugs, and entertainment, as long as you were willing to pay for it.

*~About You~*

Nickname: AeraWolfsRain
How did you find this forum?
I actually saw Askellie's post about joining this
Rules Codes:
And a better than mine too...
Suggestions?
I already saw the whole poll for whether or not one account and many characters or one character per account, I'd have to agree with the former, as I'd like to play more than one, but I'm terrible with keeping up with multiple accounts.
Anything else?
Considering this type of establishment Fellby would have, it really isn't a stretch of the imagination to say there's the possibility of some 18+ stuff. So, yeah, that could be worked out later.
Back to top Go down
Fellby
Face in the crowd
Fellby

PostSubject: Re: Fellby's introduction   Fellby's introduction EmptyTue 19 Sep - 18:56

gosh darn it I knew I shoulda made a new topic. rip me
Back to top Go down
W.D. Gaster
Dark, Darker yet Darker
W.D. Gaster

PostSubject: Re: Fellby's introduction   Fellby's introduction EmptyTue 19 Sep - 18:58

It's a good introduction. You're accepted, Welcome.

Too bad your establishment is in the Sin District, your Fellby would have been welcomed in the FellDistrict. In the Sin district, you'll be robed at least twice a month.

Remember that Condiments is a luxury do think about the way you can have some Wink

And don't forget your Signature, it's important ^^
Back to top Go down
https://undraurpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fellby's introduction   Fellby's introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Fellby's introduction
Page 1 of 1