The Citadel of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Citadel of Lost Souls

RPG Forum based on Undertale and its Aus. (Idea from Askellie)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smoke (Swapfell Papyrus)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invité
Anonymous

Smoke (Swapfell Papyrus) Empty
PostSubject: Smoke (Swapfell Papyrus)   Smoke (Swapfell Papyrus) EmptyThu 21 Sep - 6:42

Full Name: Papyrus
Nickname: Smoke
Age: He doesn't remember the last time he's ever counted his birthday...on't really have the time for such things when you're struggling to live day after day.

Universe of Origin: Genocide-RunSwapfell
Soul Trait (despite having white souls, monsters can still have a trait) : Justice

Personality: Smoke is a pretty laid back skeleton. He does what he needs to for his job, portraying himself as carefree and overall, fun-loving. It's when he's not working however, that his true colors show. He's a self-loathing, guilt-ridden wreck. He basically hates being around other versions of himself because all he sees is...well, himself. He loves his job, considering it's something he's apparently good at...and, well, it's a suitable punishment for what he allowed to happen to his own Sans...

Appearance: Smoke almost always has a cigar in his mouth, his hoodie pulled up over his head, trying to hide as much of himself away from the world as possible. Other than that, he lives in the Sin District, and because of that, his attire isn't exactly the best. It reflects the poverty of the area, with scuffs and tears, all haphazardly stitched together. On stage, however, he looks rather different. A smile on his face, welcoming arms for any and all that come through those doors looking for a Papyrus' company. He doesn't even wear his jacket unless a client requests it, but usually he's wearing just a plain grey shirt with his jeans, basic and neutral.
Back to top Go down
Invité
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Smoke (Swapfell Papyrus)   Smoke (Swapfell Papyrus) EmptyThu 21 Sep - 6:43

Backstory:

Smoke's timeline ended where many other monster's did, with the arrival of the human, hacking and slashing their way through the entire population until they got to him. Except....he was never there, waiting for them in hall of judgement. No, Smoke instead dedicated his rapidly decreasing time to trying to fix that blasted machine in the basement! And he thought he'd gotten it to work. He could go back in time. Stop all of this from ever happening. Save Sans' life.....

Except it didn't bring him back in time. It warped him across space. He landed in the middle of some sort of...disease-ridden alleyway....without a clue as to what was going on and...found himself being offered a cigar. Fellby had found him. Thankfully the elemental could explain just what the hell was going on around here...and offered him a job as well.

Smoke works at Fellby's bar, The Slow Burn, as part of the entertainment value. Sanses that are down on their luck, or desperate for the touch of a Papyrus...if the gold fang and cracks don't put them off too much, can find an embrace, or perhaps something else with Smoke. He takes pride in his job, as, after all...he couldn't make his old Sans proud...so maybe he can at least help as many as possible here.

*~About You~*

Nickname: AeraWolfsRain
How did you find this forum?
I've been here before!
Rules Codes:
I pledge allegiance...to the tentacles....
Suggestions?
Alright if I'm gonna have to do this with a separate account each time....I'ma die. Pls. Pls. I can't do more than two.
Anything else?
It's-a-me. A-Fell-bee!
Back to top Go down
W.D. Gaster
Dark, Darker yet Darker
W.D. Gaster

PostSubject: Re: Smoke (Swapfell Papyrus)   Smoke (Swapfell Papyrus) EmptyThu 21 Sep - 14:36

I changed the Code XD

Once you've found it, your character will be accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://undraurpg.rpg-board.net
Fellby
Face in the crowd
Fellby

PostSubject: Re: Smoke (Swapfell Papyrus)   Smoke (Swapfell Papyrus) EmptyThu 21 Sep - 14:39

Ah geeeeeeeeeez
Back to top Go down
W.D. Gaster
Dark, Darker yet Darker
W.D. Gaster

PostSubject: Re: Smoke (Swapfell Papyrus)   Smoke (Swapfell Papyrus) EmptyThu 21 Sep - 14:49

Accepted ( I just delete the message with the code Wink )
Back to top Go down
https://undraurpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smoke (Swapfell Papyrus)   Smoke (Swapfell Papyrus) Empty

Back to top Go down

Smoke (Swapfell Papyrus)
Page 1 of 1