The Citadel of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Citadel of Lost Souls

RPG Forum based on Undertale and its Aus. (Idea from Askellie)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You said Gaster was off-limits but...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fellby
Face in the crowd
Fellby

You said Gaster was off-limits but... Empty
PostSubject: You said Gaster was off-limits but...   You said Gaster was off-limits but... EmptyThu 21 Sep - 7:18

Just a question or a proposal here or something. I'm trying to figure out other characters I could use to make this bar of mine more alive, and make it more believable that Fellby actually does know people around town because as of now he knows.....no one, technically.

Gaster is off limits....but, is a Gaster Sans or Papyrus still allowed? It's technically still an AU, but I could see arguments for either side.
Back to top Go down
Honey
Lost Soul
Honey

PostSubject: Re: You said Gaster was off-limits but...   You said Gaster was off-limits but... EmptyThu 21 Sep - 7:32

The Mod will probably give you an official answer on this soon, but if you look through the validated characters list you'll see we already have a Gaster!Sans accepted, so I'm guessing that's a yes. ;D
Back to top Go down
Rust
Lost Soul
Rust

PostSubject: Re: You said Gaster was off-limits but...   You said Gaster was off-limits but... EmptyThu 21 Sep - 7:47

Same, I think you'll be fine considered they already okayed another Gaster Sans.

Also...can you tell us more about his bar? What kinda place has he set up?
Back to top Go down
Fellby
Face in the crowd
Fellby

PostSubject: Re: You said Gaster was off-limits but...   You said Gaster was off-limits but... EmptyThu 21 Sep - 8:03

Geez I'm such a dingus XD

The bar though.....if the Sin District is the Slums, then The Slow Burn is the seedy night club strip club bar that takes advantage of the residents' desperation. For the entertainment side of things, he employs Papyruses who need the money, and who are willing to 'play their part'. Of course there's also the regular alcohol serving bar. But the place itself is a place to congregate, especially if you need to talk to Fellby. If you need someone 'taken care of' he knows a guy. If you need a refill on some 'addictions' of yours, he has you covered. Everything as long as you have money to pay...
Back to top Go down
Fellby
Face in the crowd
Fellby

PostSubject: Re: You said Gaster was off-limits but...   You said Gaster was off-limits but... EmptyThu 21 Sep - 8:05

I'm also debating whether or not there's the possibility of having a real dirty black market, but I'm not sure how deep that would go. I don't want too dark with kidnapping Papyruses and reselling them to the highest bidder. Yknow, might get.....strange. like a Sans is still a Sans. I don't think they'd be /that/ desperate for a papyrus. Though I know Fellby would totally partake to get a prime papyrus for his establishment.
Back to top Go down
Rust
Lost Soul
Rust

PostSubject: Re: You said Gaster was off-limits but...   You said Gaster was off-limits but... EmptyThu 21 Sep - 8:06

Oh interesting...would Fellby be interested in a supplier of pure magic? It's useful for a lot of things, not the least of which would be giving anyone who takes it a pretty intense high and power rush. Don't worry about where it comes from.

I can see there being demand for a black market.

Last edited by Rust on Thu 21 Sep - 10:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GSkeleton
Lost Soul
GSkeleton

PostSubject: Re: You said Gaster was off-limits but...   You said Gaster was off-limits but... EmptyThu 21 Sep - 10:20

Hello, I'm a Gaster!Sans! He deals in the black market sales of information, condiments and cigarettes, and he'd be interested in becoming a supplier. And a possible contact.
Back to top Go down
Fellby
Face in the crowd
Fellby

PostSubject: Re: You said Gaster was off-limits but...   You said Gaster was off-limits but... EmptyThu 21 Sep - 14:29

Look at that! I wanted to make a G Sans cuz I didn't think we had a monster like that. He'll yeah man. *hand shake* Let's do business.
Back to top Go down
Fellby
Face in the crowd
Fellby

PostSubject: Re: You said Gaster was off-limits but...   You said Gaster was off-limits but... EmptyThu 21 Sep - 14:30

And for a supply of raw magic....what exactly do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
W.D. Gaster
Dark, Darker yet Darker
W.D. Gaster

PostSubject: Re: You said Gaster was off-limits but...   You said Gaster was off-limits but... EmptyThu 21 Sep - 14:33

Let's say Raw Magic is something that sell well on the black market like Organs for us Humans.

Back to top Go down
https://undraurpg.rpg-board.net
Rust
Lost Soul
Rust

PostSubject: Re: You said Gaster was off-limits but...   You said Gaster was off-limits but... EmptyThu 21 Sep - 14:35

Monsters are made of magic, right? It's like their life source, in a sense. So I have a character that found a way to...remove that magic from a monster and bottle it up. From there it can be consumed/injected/put to some other use.

Oh yeah, like black market organs! Just easier to store.
Back to top Go down
GSkeleton
Lost Soul
GSkeleton

PostSubject: Re: You said Gaster was off-limits but...   You said Gaster was off-limits but... EmptyThu 21 Sep - 14:41

Alright so I'm a complete noob so I don't know how to start a thread. Maybe we could have one where Fellby and G talk business?
Back to top Go down
Fellby
Face in the crowd
Fellby

PostSubject: Re: You said Gaster was off-limits but...   You said Gaster was off-limits but... EmptyThu 21 Sep - 15:08

For the raw magic......I think I could totally find a way to make that work. If someone else, or I plays some sort of scientist sans, they could help convert that magic to various different....products. Influence is powerful so maybe it could be a drug, an aphrodesiac, or even a medical item.

And yeah! I'll be posting all the The Slow Burn stuff in Sanstown....unless we could get a full area just for the Slow Burn
Back to top Go down
W.D. Gaster
Dark, Darker yet Darker
W.D. Gaster

PostSubject: Re: You said Gaster was off-limits but...   You said Gaster was off-limits but... EmptyThu 21 Sep - 15:10

Magic is so useful... :3
Back to top Go down
https://undraurpg.rpg-board.net
Rust
Lost Soul
Rust

PostSubject: Re: You said Gaster was off-limits but...   You said Gaster was off-limits but... EmptyThu 21 Sep - 15:15

Perfect! Puff and Noodle will probably look Fellby up soon, and offer to work out a deal. They'll probably want to keep their methods secret, though, or Fellby might be tempted to cut out the middle man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You said Gaster was off-limits but...   You said Gaster was off-limits but... Empty

Back to top Go down

You said Gaster was off-limits but...
Page 1 of 1