The Citadel of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Citadel of Lost Souls

RPG Forum based on Undertale and its Aus. (Idea from Askellie)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new client [Rp thread]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl
Lost Soul
Pearl

A new client [Rp thread] Empty
PostSubject: A new client [Rp thread]   A new client [Rp thread] EmptyThu 21 Sep - 19:21

It was a usual, slow, day at the shop. The showcase showed freshly made pastries: the usual Spider Donnut, croissant and a few muffins; behind the counter was a fridge showing bottles of cider. There was only one client there, a Swap Undyne, that Muffet was serving. Meanwhile, Pearl cleaned around the already spotless place as he kept a wary eye out on their costumer
Back to top Go down
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: A new client [Rp thread]   A new client [Rp thread] EmptyThu 21 Sep - 19:30

At that point Rose wanders into the shop, she waves to the three people there before heading over to the bar and waiting for Muffet, she seems to be writing, or possibly drawing, in a notebook which she holds so no one else can see.
Back to top Go down
Pearl
Lost Soul
Pearl

PostSubject: Re: A new client [Rp thread]   A new client [Rp thread] EmptyThu 21 Sep - 19:43

Muffet gave her a little smile before returning her attention to the Undyne. Pearl left his cleaning supplies in their place before going behind the counter and standing in front of Rose. He had to use a stool so he could see more comfortably over the counter.
He gave her a bright smile as his eyes looked at her up and down, "HELLO THERE! HOW CAN IHELP YOU TODAY?" He asked, his voice just low enough that he wasn't interrupting the other conversation going on
Back to top Go down
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: A new client [Rp thread]   A new client [Rp thread] EmptyThu 21 Sep - 19:52

She would grin back at him, she seems pretty friendly, as far as first impressions go anyway.
"Howdy Sans, is there anything with honey in it here?"
Her demeanour seems quite relaxed, at the moment, although there is still the desire to be anywhere but here, something that is a constant with her, hidden under the surface.
Back to top Go down
Pearl
Lost Soul
Pearl

PostSubject: Re: A new client [Rp thread]   A new client [Rp thread] EmptyThu 21 Sep - 20:23

"OH, CALL ME PEARL PLEASE!" He said with a dismissive wave of his hand, despite the friendliness of his tone, his body was slightly tensed. He tapped his finger lightly against his chin as he thought, "HONEY YOU SAY? PROBABLY NOT..." he looked st her quietly for a few seconds, his smile turning slightly down before it brightened again, "ALTHOUGH, IF YOU HAVE THE TIME, I CAN BAKE YOU A MUFFIN OR A CAKE!" He would rather to not have to touch the stuff, never having been a fan of honey, but Muffet would be happy with the sale
Back to top Go down
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: A new client [Rp thread]   A new client [Rp thread] EmptyThu 21 Sep - 20:31

"You alright Pearl? Did I rattle your bones?"
She chuckles quietly to herself, even though she's heard that one so many times before with all the Sanses around
"And sure, I'm not in a rush, a muffin would be great" She smiles at him, orange eyelights flickering into existance for a moment "Glad I met you Pearl"
Back to top Go down
Pearl
Lost Soul
Pearl

PostSubject: Re: A new client [Rp thread]   A new client [Rp thread] EmptyThu 21 Sep - 20:44

He gave a light hearted huff as he rolled his eye lights at the pun, shaking his head is disapproval, he ignored the question as he hopped down the stool. "ALRIGHT THEN! JUST WAIT HERE AND I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!" He said while the only thing visible was the top of his head, "OR YOU COULD EXPLORE AROUND THE MALL. YOUR CHOICE! IT'LL BE DONE IN AROUND 30 MINUTES. IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU AS WELL!" He kept talking as he walked to the back door, waving at her
Back to top Go down
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: A new client [Rp thread]   A new client [Rp thread] EmptyThu 21 Sep - 20:48

She waves back, watching him go, then turns her attention back to her notebook, scribbling a few notes, then gets up and goes a-wandering, it occurs to her that she neglected to mention her name to Pearl, hopefully she'll remember that next time she sees him.
Back to top Go down
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: A new client [Rp thread]   A new client [Rp thread] EmptyThu 21 Sep - 21:01

(I gtg bed now, cya tomorrow Kiche)
Back to top Go down
Pearl
Lost Soul
Pearl

PostSubject: Re: A new client [Rp thread]   A new client [Rp thread] EmptyThu 21 Sep - 21:01

(Alright! See ya!)
Back to top Go down
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: A new client [Rp thread]   A new client [Rp thread] EmptyFri 22 Sep - 11:46

(I'm back, you still there?)
Back to top Go down
Pearl
Lost Soul
Pearl

PostSubject: Re: A new client [Rp thread]   A new client [Rp thread] EmptyFri 22 Sep - 12:18

(Yeah, time skip?
Back to top Go down
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: A new client [Rp thread]   A new client [Rp thread] EmptyFri 22 Sep - 12:27

(Sure)
At the appropriate time Rose would return to the shop, having spent the time conversing with a classic Alphys on an anime about some cats, or that's the impression she got from the excited rant from the small lizard anyway.
She waves to everyone inside and heads to the counter, sitting on one of the stools.
Back to top Go down
Pearl
Lost Soul
Pearl

PostSubject: Re: A new client [Rp thread]   A new client [Rp thread] EmptyFri 22 Sep - 12:41

The shop was empty, Muffet waved at her, knocking on the back door. After a few seconds, Pearl walked through with a plate of hot honey muffins. He put them in an empty space on the showcase. "HELLO AGAIN MISS.....?" He trailed off at the end, realising he didn't know her name
Back to top Go down
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: A new client [Rp thread]   A new client [Rp thread] EmptyFri 22 Sep - 12:46

"Just Rose is fine, thank you Pearl, how much do I owe you?" She pulls one of her arms up her sleeves and retrieves a purse from somewhere inside her hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Pearl
Lost Soul
Pearl

PostSubject: Re: A new client [Rp thread]   A new client [Rp thread] EmptyFri 22 Sep - 16:20

"ALRIGHT ROSE!" He nods as he takes one muffin from the tray, putting it in the counter. He watched as she took her purse out before speaking, "ITS 255G!" He said loudly to be clear. ((I'm not sure if the price would be right considering the fact that condiments are luxuries, if it's wrong I'll change it))
Back to top Go down
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: A new client [Rp thread]   A new client [Rp thread] EmptyFri 22 Sep - 16:34

"Alright then Pearl" she gets out the correct amount and hands it to him, then takes the offered muffin "Thanks for that. Seeya next time. You're arachnid (alright kid)"
(Sorry my puns are so shitty)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new client [Rp thread]   A new client [Rp thread] Empty

Back to top Go down

A new client [Rp thread]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Citadel of Lost Souls :: Swap District :: Muffet's Mall-
Jump to: