The Citadel of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Citadel of Lost Souls

RPG Forum based on Undertale and its Aus. (Idea from Askellie)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Puff and Noodle with a Proposition...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fellby
Face in the crowd
Fellby

Puff and Noodle with a Proposition... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puff and Noodle with a Proposition...   Puff and Noodle with a Proposition... - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Sep - 3:24

"This was simply to give you an idea." He snaps his fingers, a purple flame coming to life at his fingertips. "If you are fine with it, and we have no more need for it, it can be burned, to put it simply." The other paper, however, is, quite simply, "A contract." He slides it over, "Just for...circumstances. Should they arise. But you should have more faith in my confidentiality. Between a customer and I, for all they know, I'm the one gathering the magic. I'll only start sales about a month or so after this. We wouldn't want any wannabe vigilantes trying to connect the dots either."
Back to top Go down
Cream Puff
Lost Soul
Cream Puff

PostSubject: Re: Puff and Noodle with a Proposition...   Puff and Noodle with a Proposition... - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Sep - 3:50

Puff looks over the contract, raising his brows.

"YOU DO KNOW WHAT CONTRACTS ARE FOR, CORRECT? A LEGALLY BINDING DOCUMENT. THE LAW IS NOT BINDING US HERE. THIS PAPER MEANS NOTHING TO ME. IT IS JUST INCRIMINATING. I BELIEVE A VERBAL AGREEMENT SHOULD BE SUFFICIENT."
Back to top Go down
Fellby
Face in the crowd
Fellby

PostSubject: Re: Puff and Noodle with a Proposition...   Puff and Noodle with a Proposition... - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Sep - 4:01

Fellby smirks, "Not the dramatic type I see." Ah well. He had tried. "Nothing written, fine fine. But, as it is in the business world...you could at least attempt to follow decorum. For....civility." He gets up from his chair, just to extend a hand towards Puff. A shake. As official as anything in Fellby's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cream Puff
Lost Soul
Cream Puff

PostSubject: Re: Puff and Noodle with a Proposition...   Puff and Noodle with a Proposition... - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Sep - 4:32

"CIVILITY. MHMM." He doesn't consider Fellby civil. But he extends his hand and shakes it anyway. "IT IS A DEAL."

Noodle extends his hand as well, once Fellby is done shaking Puff's hand.
Back to top Go down
Fellby
Face in the crowd
Fellby

PostSubject: Re: Puff and Noodle with a Proposition...   Puff and Noodle with a Proposition... - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Sep - 4:49

Fellby shakes Noodle's as well, and packs everything away. "When can your first shipment be? I'd like to know so I can make proper....arrangements." He hums to himself, almost like it's an inside joke.
Back to top Go down
Cream Puff
Lost Soul
Cream Puff

PostSubject: Re: Puff and Noodle with a Proposition...   Puff and Noodle with a Proposition... - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Sep - 5:00

"We can start whenever. Technically, we could have product here today if you wanted." Puff nods.

"WE HAVE TWO FULL CANISTERS TO START YOU OUT. THAT SHOULD SUFFICE FOR WEEKLY DELIVERIES. WE CAN INCREASE PREJUDICIAL IF NECESSARY BUT WORD NEEDS TO GET AROUND THAT THIS IS OUT THERE FIRST."

"Give us a day's notice when you want to receive the first shipment."
Back to top Go down
Fellby
Face in the crowd
Fellby

PostSubject: Re: Puff and Noodle with a Proposition...   Puff and Noodle with a Proposition... - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Sep - 5:10

Fellby shook his head, "I already told you, if we start selling this so soon after you two came in, it won't be hard to connect the dots. Even if that's a persona of yours, seeing an Underswap Sans like that isn't exactly common down here." He folds his arms, raising an 'eyebrow' at the shorter skeleton. "You two show up, and a few days later, I suddenly have an extremely addictive drug on the market? Not the smartest plan. I need a shipment to prepare. As for when sales start is not in the close future."
Back to top Go down
Cream Puff
Lost Soul
Cream Puff

PostSubject: Re: Puff and Noodle with a Proposition...   Puff and Noodle with a Proposition... - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Sep - 5:22

"YES YES I KNOW." He waves his hand dismissively. "BUT I ASSUME YOUR PEOPLE WILL WANT TO PLAY AROUND WITH IT FIRST. THE POSSIBLE APPLICATIONS ARE...VAST."

"We don't mind waiting, we thought you might like an advance. We do have to work out delivery. E can't keep being seen around here if we want to stay under the radar."
Back to top Go down
Fellby
Face in the crowd
Fellby

PostSubject: Re: Puff and Noodle with a Proposition...   Puff and Noodle with a Proposition... - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Sep - 5:33

"Oh, of course you can't show your face here again. Luckily, I have my ways..." He chuckles, "While a bit strange, it wouldn't be incredibly out of place for a Papyrus," He nods at Noodle, "to bring his Sans to work with him." He gestures at Puff. "I have connections, as well as people to be there in my stead in the Fell District. The exchange can happen there, and they'll bring it directly to my producer. And then it'll be brought to me. All you have to do is give it to those first monsters. They'll have your first payment when they get it, of course."
Back to top Go down
Cream Puff
Lost Soul
Cream Puff

PostSubject: Re: Puff and Noodle with a Proposition...   Puff and Noodle with a Proposition... - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Sep - 5:40

"THAT IS ACCEPTABLE...ALTHOUGH I'M NOT FOND OF BEING SEEN THERE EITHER. WE NEED A LOCATION WE CAN TELEPORT TO. IT'S YOUR LOCATION WARDED?"
Back to top Go down
Fellby
Face in the crowd
Fellby

PostSubject: Re: Puff and Noodle with a Proposition...   Puff and Noodle with a Proposition... - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Sep - 5:46

"A warded location? Well why didn't you say so?" He chuckles and nods. He pulls up a gallery photo on his phone, showing the other two. "I've heard having a visual of the area helps. My soul isn't natural to that magic so I wouldn't know. This is a 'sitting area' to an 'office' of a friend of mine. I'll tell him to expect you, so just say it's for me and he'll pay you instead. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Cream Puff
Lost Soul
Cream Puff

PostSubject: Re: Puff and Noodle with a Proposition...   Puff and Noodle with a Proposition... - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Sep - 6:29

Noodle leans forward and looks at the picture, memorizing the location. He looks over at Puff, who nods. "Yeah, sounds good. We can swing that."

"YOU CAN HAVE HIM CALL US WHEN YOU'RE READY TO TAKE A SHIPMENT. UNTIL THEN...I BELIEVE WE HAVE ADDRESSED EVERYTHING?"
Back to top Go down
Fellby
Face in the crowd
Fellby

PostSubject: Re: Puff and Noodle with a Proposition...   Puff and Noodle with a Proposition... - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Sep - 6:34

"I believe we have." Fellby steps over to the door, and opens it for them. "Please, feel free to contact me if any surprises occur."
Back to top Go down
Cream Puff
Lost Soul
Cream Puff

PostSubject: Re: Puff and Noodle with a Proposition...   Puff and Noodle with a Proposition... - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Sep - 6:46

"THERE WON'T BE ANY ON OUR END." He nods at Fellby, and heads out the door, his face warping back into the empty smile as he exits the room.

"Later." Noodle waves a hand at Fellby, and follows his brother out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puff and Noodle with a Proposition...   Puff and Noodle with a Proposition... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Puff and Noodle with a Proposition...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3